Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changes in spells, gears and timer that affected PVP playstyle.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Hello kingsisle,
I hope this message to be read clearly. The PVP seems to be an unhealthy environment with unfair matches.
In PVP, I usually get in matches with wizards that has shadow spells whom already do have at least a pierce of a rate 35%; moreover, those wizards will use SHRIKE that carries 50% and infallible 20% pierce rate. Total pierce rate is 105% and most wizard do have at least 60% rate of resistance. We can conclude here that no matter what's your resistance you won't be able to win in the Area unless you're lucky. I use weaknesses, dispels, brace, fortify, ward pets, shields which doesn't help at all unless the luck is on your side and this means there is no much time left to attack and not to forget the timer is only 30 Minutes. I got in battles where I attacked and lowered wizards health from 6,000 to 1,200 as I used infallible, colossal, blades and traps while my health WAS FULL, YET Diego chooses the one that had lower health whom never used any strategy just attacking with critical without causing a real damage! Life school spell "Guardian spirit" has no role anymore after the changes in the timer was made, life spell gnomest was nerfed, life school has no ATTACK Bubble and the jade gear has no USE which was gained through crowns.. While "free piercing gears" and jewels are available to be crafted and destroy the jade gear STATS. Balance Loremaster and dispel spells were nerfed making them unusable, Bad juju death spell was nerfed. Everything has been nerfed, everything bought with crowns seems powerless whether it be jade gears or attacking gears. Wizards from the level 10 to 65 are playing happily but wizards from the level 70 to 110 are being dominated by the levels 130 whom usually are one of those schools, BALANCE, ICE, and FIRE. Should we create BALANCE, ICE, AND FIRE to succeed and delete the other SCHOOLS whom usually win by luck against high level shadow wizards?