Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please put a new rank pvp options for non treasure card user

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Samantha Max

I don't think treasure cards blades or treasure cards shields should be higher then a weaver shield it even for ice 45 blades is unfair to the beginnings wizards at max lvl doing rank pvp.

Please have a new options for rank pvp for only normal spells with no tc in it just pets and amulets.

because not all Warlords want to use tc in a rank pvp match.

We just want a normal fight and doing it with are normal decks with the only rank pvp we can't do what we want right now.

Only the bullies are happy and we private wizards a few of us wand to get up rank without using tc so please help us non tc user get up rank.

Thank you (Kingsisle)

P:S:

This will help both the private and Warlords out a lot we both want to have fun in rank pvp so please create a new rank pvp options thank you

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
Barbie934m on Sep 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi Samantha Max

I don't think treasure cards blades or treasure cards shields should be higher then a weaver shield it even for ice 45 blades is unfair to the beginnings wizards at max lvl doing rank pvp.

Please have a new options for rank pvp for only normal spells with no tc in it just pets and amulets.

because not all Warlords want to use tc in a rank pvp match.

We just want a normal fight and doing it with are normal decks with the only rank pvp we can't do what we want right now.

Only the bullies are happy and we private wizards a few of us wand to get up rank without using tc so please help us non tc user get up rank.

Thank you (Kingsisle)

P:S:

This will help both the private and Warlords out a lot we both want to have fun in rank pvp so please create a new rank pvp options thank you
Yes that a good idea for everyone on the game.

Warlords can have the fake cards rank pvp mode.

And we the normal wizards can do normal rank pvp without using treasure cards.

It a win on both sides.

It will make rank pvp fun for once if Kingsisle does it,

Tasha lvl 70 be family friendly to all players.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Here's the best way to get started:

Go to Harold Argleston in the Commons [or the Bazaar] and buy all the Gargantuan TC you see. Then go into Golem Tower and fill up another deck with copies of the spells you want to use in the arena, along with maybe a few wand hits. Engage the Wooden Construct. Discard a wand hit [or a normal spell card if you don't pull one] and draw the gargantuans from that deck's side. Then, simply enchant the cards in your hand with the gargantuan tc, and discard them all except for one. On the second round, discard the last TC in your hand and use more gargantuans with whatever's appeared in your hand that turn. Rinse and repeat until you're all out of spells to make into tc form, and then use one of your remaining wand hits to finish off the construct, leave the tower, take all your tc out of your tc making deck's side, and put them in your main PvP deck's side. Simple as that.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
JewelKI on Sep 14, 2020 wrote:
Here's the best way to get started:

Go to Harold Argleston in the Commons [or the Bazaar] and buy all the Gargantuan TC you see. Then go into Golem Tower and fill up another deck with copies of the spells you want to use in the arena, along with maybe a few wand hits. Engage the Wooden Construct. Discard a wand hit [or a normal spell card if you don't pull one] and draw the gargantuans from that deck's side. Then, simply enchant the cards in your hand with the gargantuan tc, and discard them all except for one. On the second round, discard the last TC in your hand and use more gargantuans with whatever's appeared in your hand that turn. Rinse and repeat until you're all out of spells to make into tc form, and then use one of your remaining wand hits to finish off the construct, leave the tower, take all your tc out of your tc making deck's side, and put them in your main PvP deck's side. Simple as that.
I think by the title the author requested a NO treasure card option in rank pvp. Just like casual pvp no amulet pet or treasure cards.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Sep 15, 2020 wrote:
I think by the title the author requested a NO treasure card option in rank pvp. Just like casual pvp no amulet pet or treasure cards.
You know that not what I'm asking to be honest.

Why don't you ask others players how they want to play rank pvp.

Yea there might be 10 players that don't want to use a pet amulet or tc for rank pvp that would be 3 options for rank pvp to me.

I want them to be able to use like life mastery amulet and pets but just remove the tc options for my rank pvp options.

If you game to do a practice pvp with me with my option to try.

Samantha Max always be family friendly

Squire
May 10, 2013
Barbie934m on Sep 20, 2020 wrote:
You know that not what I'm asking to be honest.

Why don't you ask others players how they want to play rank pvp.

Yea there might be 10 players that don't want to use a pet amulet or tc for rank pvp that would be 3 options for rank pvp to me.

I want them to be able to use like life mastery amulet and pets but just remove the tc options for my rank pvp options.

If you game to do a practice pvp with me with my option to try.

Samantha Max always be family friendly
TC is essential to PvP. Building a proper side deck is part of the overall strategy of PvP.

People who run Deckathalon deck have to use all TC or else they won't be able to draw cards.

If you want to experience PvP without treasure cards, try doing a Classic 1v1.

But for Ranked, I think it's fair to say that it isn't just Warlords who use treasure cards.

There are plenty of guides on fan sites about how to start to PvP, if you want to learn, I'd highly recommend them. They are highly informative.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
PlayHard101 on Sep 22, 2020 wrote:
TC is essential to PvP. Building a proper side deck is part of the overall strategy of PvP.

People who run Deckathalon deck have to use all TC or else they won't be able to draw cards.

If you want to experience PvP without treasure cards, try doing a Classic 1v1.

But for Ranked, I think it's fair to say that it isn't just Warlords who use treasure cards.

There are plenty of guides on fan sites about how to start to PvP, if you want to learn, I'd highly recommend them. They are highly informative.
I don't like treasure cards but i like using the pet and amulet that gives me more resist.

I don't have a ward pet at all and it seems impossible for me to get one even if I try to make one.

Less you looking at my fire wizard but that a different story to me.

and I think the balance tc 30 blade cost way to much i think they should cost the same or cost half more then the tc 45 blades.

that why i think there should be 2 options for rank pvp for turn base.

1. that wizard like using treasure cards can always choose that one if they want to use treasure cards.

2, the wizard that want to keep there set but not lose pet or amulets and not use any tc can choose the second choice.

That way rank pvp will be balance.

I'm just trying to make it fair to everyone on the wizard game.

Samantha Max be family friendly and always think about others not about yours self thank you.