Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Photo frames for photomancy

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
As a user who doesn't take very many photos because I don't use them on social media
I want a way to show my photos in game
So that I can put them on the walls of my houses

Possible build shortcut: TC frames

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
This is an idea I have been asking for years. I had called it 'Wiz Selfies' and cannot find my old thread. The idea had so many intricate details. The last time I brought it up was for June's KI Live question,
"Question:
Since this show is all about updates, will we ever have an update that marries Photomancy with treasure card Frames? This will allow us to take in-game selfies with our wizardly friends to be framed on our walls in our houses."
www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/your-questions-and-tips-for-june-2020-ki-live-8ad6a42772a26d680172ce109a141110#getPostLikeHistory_8ad6a42772a26d680172dca63b6a3ac3

The idea includes the frames be customizable; with words, colors, themes, etc.
Example: BFF's or Fishing Buddies
There was so much more to this idea and if done right, would have made KI a fortune with many happy customers.
I had even thought up movable pictures and a photo album and photo booth with sigils and new vendors after completing a dungeon that would offer us to buy cut-scenes from that dungeon to put in the frame and an option to send these framed pictures to a friend.
Someone even joked a selfie stick wand become available.