Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Leafstorm Will Cast Talent Not Casting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2008
Hi,
I am enjoying the new pet talents. I just trained up a pet with Leafstorm trained. For some reason, the pet is not casting it in combat (this pet belongs to a Myth wizard). I have trained other talents and have used them across schools. There was nothing to indicate that Leafstorm is "Life school restricted". The same Myth Wizard has another pet with "Earth Walker Trained" that casts just fine so, if it is restricted, something should indicate it before a wizard spends gold and crowns to develop a talent.

I use the cross-school spells in conjunction with my wizards' secondary schools and it is puzzling that this is the only one like it. (I have Frozen Kraken Trained on my Balance wizard, Fuel Trained on my Death wizard, etc.). Hopefully, this is just something that has been overlooked and, since the spell originated on a Life school-specific pet it wasn't updated for the "will cast" talent. If not, there should be some very clear text or warning that a "Pet Will Cast" talent is school-specific (such as we get when the pets themselves are) so that wizards are not disappointed or out a substantial amount of crowns, gold, and training time.

Thanks very much.