Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Breaking away from a Family account

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I don't know if anyone has answered this question before or not. In Theory, should a family split up, or if a College student wanted to take their account off the family account, and the primary Account holder refuses to give you the password to move your account off, what can be done? It would be tragic for you to have worked and played for years, and have someone else that you have a bad relationship with be able with the stroke of their fingers, change your password, delete your account out of spite. What can we do in this situation? Thanks in advance for answering. Please KI, come out with a way to split from Family account to your very own paid private account. The reason I am asking is I have a friend who is disabled, yet plays a lot and loves the game, however his older brother refuses to allow him access to his own account out of pure spite. We are all adults here. He needs help and now the older brother took his other character that he worked up to 130, and I believe he has deleted it. He did this once my friend removed him from his checking account. Thank you for any help.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Concerns like this sounds perfect to be redirected to KI Support via email.

support@wizard101.com

Also, KI Support has the ability to restore deleted characters, just so the request is made within a reasonable time frame.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Hi :)

I think the best way to solve this in this case is to email KI and tell them about the situation.