Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is 5th age of rank pvp going to happen?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Samantha Max wizard here.

I'm getting tired of 4th age rank pvp it getting really boring and not fun anymore.

Please put 5th age rank pvp on this game so other wizards can become commander and not having to fight others ranked players.

It already getting boring seeing 4age rank pvp for over 2 years maybe already 3 years.
please reset rank pvp for 5th age please.

Always be a Family Friendly on wizard101

Defender
May 11, 2013
Barbie934m on Aug 3, 2020 wrote:
Hi Samantha Max wizard here.

I'm getting tired of 4th age rank pvp it getting really boring and not fun anymore.

Please put 5th age rank pvp on this game so other wizards can become commander and not having to fight others ranked players.

It already getting boring seeing 4age rank pvp for over 2 years maybe already 3 years.
please reset rank pvp for 5th age please.

Always be a Family Friendly on wizard101
Why so people can get warlord in less then a day and have you ask for more nerfs?

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
RedDragon877 on Aug 4, 2020 wrote:
Why so people can get warlord in less then a day and have you ask for more nerfs?
Well 1 there way to many bullies Warlords on right now and are really 500% of them are boosters like Angel LIfeHeard or any of his others wizards.

If he gets helps from others wizards and i have to do everything by myself he boosting.

Otherwise Warlords should help me as much as they help booster Angel LifeHeart he ruined Ice Weaver spell it trash.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
We need the new PvP era. It is very difficult to get to pvp with new characters, because all other people in pvp are carrying their pvp gear from other pvp ages and they can get to warlord in one day with such resists.

I have a few new wizards that I would like to do pvp with but I can't because I lack the resist that the others have.

I heard that they will give us new pvp gear for the next age and I can't wait.

Pvp is very unfair right now and those that have the gear have been using it from the beginning of each era so very easy for them to get the rank and bully those new players that want to do pvp.

Stop resists and gears, so we all can enjoy pvp.

Thank you.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Some spells will also need further revision before beginning the 5th age.

If not, there will be no difference between 4th and the newly instigated 5th age.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Thesist on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
We need the new PvP era. It is very difficult to get to pvp with new characters, because all other people in pvp are carrying their pvp gear from other pvp ages and they can get to warlord in one day with such resists.

I have a few new wizards that I would like to do pvp with but I can't because I lack the resist that the others have.

I heard that they will give us new pvp gear for the next age and I can't wait.

Pvp is very unfair right now and those that have the gear have been using it from the beginning of each era so very easy for them to get the rank and bully those new players that want to do pvp.

Stop resists and gears, so we all can enjoy pvp.

Thank you.
Here's an idea REMOVE the over powered PVP gear. Only allow PvE Gear, so everyone can be on the same gear playing field. During second age, I went from Private to Warlord and GUESS WHAT I only ever fought warlords :O wow must have been so hard and so unfair to the warlords that lost.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
RedDragon877 on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
Here's an idea REMOVE the over powered PVP gear. Only allow PvE Gear, so everyone can be on the same gear playing field. During second age, I went from Private to Warlord and GUESS WHAT I only ever fought warlords :O wow must have been so hard and so unfair to the warlords that lost.
Did they really remove there Rank Pvp gear?

Or where they wearing it and you beat them awhile they where using commander robe?

Samantha Max I need a teacher for my ice wizard can't really win at rank pvp right now on 1v1 pvp it way to hard for me to win matches.

I don't like using shrike because I don't have a pet with a bracecast on it.