Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot see login in capcha "find images"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2011
Hi there,

I have been a player for a long, long time and have locked my account quite a few times by entering info incorrectly/typos, etc. I understand and appreciate the need for KI to be extra careful but locking my login after one typo and then sending me to a capcha match image robot test is very difficult, Firstly, I am vision impaired and have difficulty seeing detail the very tiny images of the capcha screen. Secondly it flashes wich further messes with my eyes. It took me so many ridiculous tries (and I was entering the correct password) to prove i was not a robot.

Is there anyway we can skip the picture capcha and go to the enter letters or to the way it was before?

It was very frustrating,

Munin

Administrator
KestrelShadowfrien... on Aug 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi there,

I have been a player for a long, long time and have locked my account quite a few times by entering info incorrectly/typos, etc. I understand and appreciate the need for KI to be extra careful but locking my login after one typo and then sending me to a capcha match image robot test is very difficult, Firstly, I am vision impaired and have difficulty seeing detail the very tiny images of the capcha screen. Secondly it flashes wich further messes with my eyes. It took me so many ridiculous tries (and I was entering the correct password) to prove i was not a robot.

Is there anyway we can skip the picture capcha and go to the enter letters or to the way it was before?

It was very frustrating,

Munin
Hi Kestrel!

Unfortunately there is no way to skip the captcha, since it's there to prevent such circumvention. We're taking a look at it though to see how it can be improved! Our apologies about it being disruptive.