Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not leveling up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Hi everyone.. Just recently got back in the game. I thought the max level is 130. Am at 120 and doesn't seem to be gaining experience to level up. Just wondering if I missed something.

am a Balance 120

Administrator
JoseLionheart545 on Aug 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi everyone.. Just recently got back in the game. I thought the max level is 130. Am at 120 and doesn't seem to be gaining experience to level up. Just wondering if I missed something.

am a Balance 120
Hi Jose! Yes, the current max level is 130. What quests are you trying to complete right now?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009

am a Balance 120
The best way to level up is doing quests. Good luck with your adventure!!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009

am a Balance 120
If you are doing Side Quests in Mirage or Empyrea, those no longer give Experience. Gold only. Sadly