Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fellspawn drop rates STILL

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2015
I still feel that Fellspawn drop rates are too low. I am not just talking about the dragoon and vanguard gear I am also talking about possibly spending 30 minutes + in the battle just to get a pet snack or ONE Reagent. To me this is appalling! Especially when compared to King Detridus that gives a large amount of reagents and can be killed in 2 rounds.
The fact that the last message posted about this was in 2018 and had 0 replies is really worrying! You have implemented a useless boss in my opinion and am not surprised to see that everyone I come across, including myself, avoids this boss at all costs. If that was the intention for this boss then excellent job , it would just be nice to hear why we have to go through all the effort of facing Fellspawn for the terrible reward of a hot cross bun pet snack at the end.
On top of all this when you are EXTREMELY lucky enough to get a dragon drop it is something random that you never need and is even more disheartening! Something needs to be done as dragoon gear is just far too grindy and with double reagent happening very very rarley it can take months to get dragoon gear especially when you have more than 1 wizard!
Thank you for reading and I request with the upmost respect an explanation for all our time and gold keys wasted on this terrible boss
P.S surely I can’t be the only one feeling this?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I understand your frustration as well. I gave up on this boss after it was released. I did 10 runs and got nothing good (no Vanguard or Dragoon gear).

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
Its the best gear in the game of course it's going be rare and if you have the team for it the boss takes no time at all so its not that hard to farm it sure the drops are still low but that's a good thing you can either take the easy way and craft the gear or farm fellspawn for dragoon.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Doesnt fellspawn drop a 2nd chance chest? If not it would truly be a waste...