Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bryce Crispie

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Bryce Crispie in the Commons announces get a free snack of Nana's Old Fashioned Karamelle Delight. I completed the quest and did not receive a free snack. I received a "uniform". Where's the free pet snack?

Administrator
Davidfire school on Jul 30, 2020 wrote:
Bryce Crispie in the Commons announces get a free snack of Nana's Old Fashioned Karamelle Delight. I completed the quest and did not receive a free snack. I received a "uniform". Where's the free pet snack?
Bryce forgot to bring them from the factory... we'll be sure to put in a strong word and get those snacks available as soon as possible.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
Forgot them... that's his story, is it? I figure he just ate them himself.

-Indigo

Explorer
May 30, 2010
Sparck on Jul 30, 2020 wrote:
Bryce forgot to bring them from the factory... we'll be sure to put in a strong word and get those snacks available as soon as possible.
Given he also "forgot" to post the signs and had to bribe us to do it, I wonder that Bryce holds the position he does....

Will we do other things for/with Bryce eventually or is this a one-off?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
I saw on youtube players working through this teaser quest to the end and recieve a pet as part of the rewards. I didn't recieve the pet or the pet snack. I did get the outfit but searching and cleaning out my bank/shared bank and backpack I didn't get anything else, only the outfit that Bryce wears.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
CryztalBluez on Aug 16, 2020 wrote:
I saw on youtube players working through this teaser quest to the end and recieve a pet as part of the rewards. I didn't recieve the pet or the pet snack. I did get the outfit but searching and cleaning out my bank/shared bank and backpack I didn't get anything else, only the outfit that Bryce wears.
Hi Guys I since learned that I have to complete Emyprea to get the second part of Bryce Crispie's quest to earn the pet. Dunno about the pet snack though, I can't gaurantee I didn't get that, I was shoving things in my pets face right left and center at one point without looking so who knows eh? lol :D <<< Happy Bunny xx