Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make stitching free

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Hello all. I will be typing up my thoughts on the newest update and posting them here but I just really wanted to say that you guys should make stitching and unstitching free in consideration for players affected by these sudden changes.

I have a weapon that is totally bugged out right now (Daniel's answer to defeat) to the point that it makes me not want to even join combat.

The sword placement is completely awkward (it's practically perpendicular) so much so that I am considering stitching a staff just because the sword display is that bad.

As everyone is adjusting their character appearance, it only makes sense that people are likely to want to change outfits and weapons as well, and players should not be penalized when such a stark and drastic cosmetic change is forced on them.

Thanks.

P.S. if anyone else is having issues with their weapons comment them down below for the dev team :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Instead of making it "free," perhaps a membership bonus can be implemented where stitching can be made available with gold as opposed to crowns.

1000 gold per stitch seems reasonable.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2014
The Legacy on Jul 22, 2020 wrote:
Hello all. I will be typing up my thoughts on the newest update and posting them here but I just really wanted to say that you guys should make stitching and unstitching free in consideration for players affected by these sudden changes.

I have a weapon that is totally bugged out right now (Daniel's answer to defeat) to the point that it makes me not want to even join combat.

The sword placement is completely awkward (it's practically perpendicular) so much so that I am considering stitching a staff just because the sword display is that bad.

As everyone is adjusting their character appearance, it only makes sense that people are likely to want to change outfits and weapons as well, and players should not be penalized when such a stark and drastic cosmetic change is forced on them.

Thanks.

P.S. if anyone else is having issues with their weapons comment them down below for the dev team :)
KI will not make it free to stitch and unstitch, they love people spending money on the game too much. It also wouldn't make sense for it to be free, however I could see something like a gold/crown system like some of the mounts and houses in the crown shop. Would be nice if KI reduced the cost of stitching to 50 crowns and made it cost say 5,000 gold if you didnt want to use crowns. Just my thoughts on this.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
While it becoming "free" is probably not likely to happen, you can always do trivia for crowns (10 crowns per quiz 10 times a day) to get enough crowns to stitch