Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
As a player who likes to do sidequests I think there needs to be an option to back down your level to specific caps and pvp level thresholds. Being ahead in experience from sidequests is actively bad for pvp because you are behind on getting spells as well as your ratings will have lower value from the same gear so here's my solution. At the end of each content section, worlds, world parts, or just important level cut offs you should be able to reset your level for pvp. Your health would be back to whatever it should be for that level and all gear would be limited to that level. Spells that shouldn't be learned at the level would be banned so if you were to reset yourself to the end of khrysalis part 2 you would be level 99 with no shadow hybrid spells. The reason this is important is so people can do side quests without being behind with spells and ratings. Maybe you could only go to the first threshold below you or maybe you could set to any threshold. If you could go to any threshold maybe it could only be changed so often or use crowns to change it sooner. Any threshold would be nice so you can reset to pvp at a lower level on a high level wizards without having to make a new wizard. Loremaster spells would be tricky to balance as to when you should be able to have them. Just my opinion but I think it would be a nice change.