Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trials, Test Your Skills!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hey all!

With so many cards in your arsenal, there will be a lot of situations where you struggle on a spell to choose in critical times. With "trials" given by Diego you will be put into these situations willingly, let me explain.

When you reach a certain level, "Trials" will unlock by talking to Diego in Unicorn Way. In these trials you have a set number of turns, a set deck, and a set starting hand. Your opponent (a cpu) will also be set as well. In these trials you must defeat the opponent(s) in the way the game instructs you to. If you run out of turns, or get defeated, you lose.

For example, Diego tells you to defeat your opponent in 7 turns, and you can only use the cards in your starting hand.Your health is low, the opponent can survive another hit or two.You must find a way to survive the upcoming turns and also beat the opponent.

These trials unlock at different levels, starting at level 10, and every couple levels afterwards. I could see this being a fun PVE experience to pass time and even help your thinking by using your brain in so many scenarios. But most importantly, it would just be fun!

By beating these trials you unlock minor rewards, be it gold, treasure cards, elixirs etc. This would encourage more players to try it out if they don't seem interested at first.

Thanks for reading through, I would love to see something like this in the game!
-Noah HawkBreath