Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 Life Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2013
Hello!
I had just recently got to level 48 on my life wizard and I've gotten a quest from Moolinda Woo to get a new pet and spell. I was doing it just fine -- I had talked to all the trees and and gotten to Dragonspyre to talk to Milos Bookwyrm. After I had talked with him to continue the quest I never got anything new to do. I looked it up and it said I should've gotten a task to defeat a boss but I never did. I didn't know if it was because I never did The Secret History side quest, I tried to look up if I should've completed that but nothing really answered my question. I just really want to complete this quest but its proving to be a lot more difficult then I first thought.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to The Forums!

Now, after speaking with Milos for the first time, he should instruct you to defeat 'The Collector.'

If you recall this boss, she's located in the Drake Hatchery, wondering about. Use your map to assist you.

After defeating her, you should return to Milos where he again will have another quest for you to do. It's another boss to defeat.

This boss Scarrik Gallowgaunt, is located in The Labyrinth. After defeating him, returning to Milos again and talking to him should put you right back on track to visiting Professor Moolinda in Ravenwood!

The 'Secret History' side quest shouldn't have anything to do with your school quest. So, try hunting down the Collector or reviewing your quest log/chat to see what exactly Milos instructed you to do.

Good Luck!