Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I friend my own characters?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I have not been able to find out how to do this. Is it possible to friend one character with my account with another? I have tried the true friend codes but that does not seem to work. The reason I want to do this is so I can visit my other characters houses. I have multiple houses with daily reward. I would like to be able to visit those houses without having to have a mutual friend for each character on to teleport to.

Is there a way to do this?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Darkwacky on Jul 7, 2020 wrote:
I have not been able to find out how to do this. Is it possible to friend one character with my account with another? I have tried the true friend codes but that does not seem to work. The reason I want to do this is so I can visit my other characters houses. I have multiple houses with daily reward. I would like to be able to visit those houses without having to have a mutual friend for each character on to teleport to.

Is there a way to do this?
Hey Darkwacky,

You cannot friend yourself on one account, since you can only play one character at a time. However, a great alternative is to create an alternate account, so you could port to a house. OR even transferring the houses to a "Main character," so you can get ALL the rewards at once (By this i mean teleporting to each house).

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I use the alternate account method right now. It would have been nice to have a solution where I didn't have to log on two accounts just to visit my own house.

Suggestion: Instead of making houses per character why not have them per account? Then any character on the account could equip the house and "go home" to it.