Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ban Shrike+ Nerf dark nova

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I made a long post proposing to this change but i guess it wasn't approved by the moderator. Shadow-Shrike needs to get ban from max pvp, resist needs to get cap and 70 and pierce at 40-50 the most. Shadow enhance spells wasn't a problem on their own. Shrike created an environment at max pvp that turns reg pvp mode into quick match.Shadow-Shrike was the main problem in max pvp. Pierce is already balance starting around at 30% with the gear set ups most school can now have 60%+ resist. We already have infallible and pierce enchant spells. Shrike is too much and too oppressive on every school. I call it the shrike to win spell because that's exactly what it does if not countered properly by luck or dispel. Whats the point of having 60% resist when in those 3 rounds your resist pretty much becomes 0 and you gotta panic look for a dispel or pray for a mantle to fizzle or stun if they hadn't already stun block. This doesn't do anything and your just stalling away your impending doom. Banning Shrike will balance max pvp, guaranteed especially after the shadow-enhance spells nerfs.

Dark nova damage needs to drop from 1600 to 800 and all shadow attack not shadow-enchance spells should go off in 1 round not 2. I've seen these spells specifically dark nova one shot for 10k with feint/ night bringer shatter combos. If all shadow enhance spells got nerf and shadows would be more relevant then dark nova by every right deserves to be nerfed.

Please for the sake of max pvp, ban shrike the same way you ban guardian from pvp, i 100% supported banning guardian spirit revive cheating spell as a life main now. Do not bring back guardian to max pvp.

Once again ban shadow shrike from max pvp.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Oh man, this reminds me of my Dark Nova Life Jade years ago. People were so shocked at the damage output. A pet with shatter really helped too, with all of the feints being dropped.