Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2013
Currently I am working on a maxed wizard, trying to give a unique look. I dont mind stitching into items, or farming.

I recently came across on a wizard on the account the rocking outfit. I thought it was perfect to use for a wizard i am working on, for a unique look. Unfortunately, the issue i have, is getting more outfits to support different robes that could be used. As of right now, the only way you can get it is in crab alley for the 75 quests that give a minion.

Now begs the question, how to get more. Well as it is not auctionable, i cant get it easily. I cannot farm it once i have the quest line completed for the 75 minion quest. Only way I can see i could get anything similar is via the baddle of the bands, one shot dungeons, but the cost of it is 500 crowns each dungeon you buy.

As i understand it, the rockin gear is tradeable, but not auctionable. Hence you cannot purchase it easily from the bazaar, like you can for the pigswick academy outfit (for instance). And if you have had a few wizards on your account, for MANY years, and then deleted it, you are out of luck. Why can it not be a farmable item, if you want to possess it in the future? Also if that idea is not feesable, then in the crown shop, you can purchase hair to stitch into, why not have these items there as well. I have had hair drop on several wizards in the past, so why not these items as well.

Basically, I am looking for a way to get more of the rockin outfits for a wizard, so they can be unique, while still enjoying the game that i like to play.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
To my knowledge, and I could be wrong, but can't you STILL get the rockin' outfit by questing through Crab Alley? If so, just play a new wiz to level 12 and go for it again. If your account is full, then I dont know what to tell you.

There are a LOT of items I wish we could get more easily, but it seems that we simply aren't permitted entry.