Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2020
I am a level 32 Life character and am trying to get Zeus gear for him. I have gained half a level about 100,000 gold in about 5 days and still not getting the robe. Took about about 3 and a half days just to get hat and boots. For some reason zeus does not like to drop life gear. Need help.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
My advice is don't bother with Zeus gear. The drop rate is low, and for the effort needed to get it, you could quest to level 45 and have better gear.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2020
Gamma Luna I would agree with you on the drop rate but... On the fire character I had it only took me like 6 run throughs to get the complete set for him.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2020
It's probably worth your time to move on, especially if you have the senator robe instead of the zeus robe. If you really want the full zeus set, your best bet is to find a friendly level 60 or higher run you through the dungeon quickly.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2020
Yang2020 I did end up moving on a few days ago. I decided to come back for it when I am higher level.