Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which world could i probably get to?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2013
Hi guys :) i just got a one month membership yesterday and i wanted to try to get as much done as i could. I plan on just doing the main quests and quests for spells. I am an ice wizard and i got my membership while finishing the 1st are of Krok. So i was just wondering if i play 3 to 4 hours a day for a month which world should i possibly be in while mainly soloing?

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
rachel0514 on Jun 24, 2020 wrote:
Hi guys :) i just got a one month membership yesterday and i wanted to try to get as much done as i could. I plan on just doing the main quests and quests for spells. I am an ice wizard and i got my membership while finishing the 1st are of Krok. So i was just wondering if i play 3 to 4 hours a day for a month which world should i possibly be in while mainly soloing?
I hope you enjoy! I think that if you spend that much at it, for a month you could get pretty far if you're consistent! Maybe even as far as the beginning of Polaris or beyond. :)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2013
Update: it's been a week now since I got a membership and I'm going to finish Dragonspyre tomorrow so I guess I'm doing pretty well