Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vanguard Robe drop?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Who drops the vanguard robes besides Fell Spawn? from my understanding the loots were readjusted on general grey flame, does that mean she no longer drops them? I need to farm it to complete my life dragoon attire set. Fell spawn dropped complete sets for fire, ice, death and storm for me but life ones are hard. I thought to just craft dragoon using a vanguard dropped set piece instead of having to craft both. I still need to craft dragoon athame and wand both of which I already have vanguard pieces for. So can anyone confirm general grey flame drops the robes?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
angellifeheart on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
Who drops the vanguard robes besides Fell Spawn? from my understanding the loots were readjusted on general grey flame, does that mean she no longer drops them? I need to farm it to complete my life dragoon attire set. Fell spawn dropped complete sets for fire, ice, death and storm for me but life ones are hard. I thought to just craft dragoon using a vanguard dropped set piece instead of having to craft both. I still need to craft dragoon athame and wand both of which I already have vanguard pieces for. So can anyone confirm general grey flame drops the robes?
Just an update to this i crafted the robe.