Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Struggling to complete game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2020
I am a level 16 wizard. I completed all quest and side quests for that level. I have the membership, but I have no new quests, I am still waiting for bartleby to open and I don't have colossus boulevard.I am tired of sitting for 5 hours casting spells to get xp. Is this suppost to happen or is there something wrong.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Are there just no quests in your spellbook? If not, then use the quest helper to find quests. If quest helper says there are no new quests, then you must have the main quest somewhere. Check in the quest page and look for the quest that has gold stars in the corner - that is the storyline quest that will get you to Colossus Blvd. and Krokotopia. Worst case scenario, just head over the Merle Ambrose and see if he has a quest for you or if he can tell you what you need to do/who you should talk to. Best of luck!
130 130 100 72 60 56 10

Survivor
Jun 08, 2020
All of my quests in spell book is in Colossus bulavard,and I don't have it yet. All the quests that I can do at the moment is completed, and the quest helper says: " There is no available quests in world". When I talk to Merle Ambrose he does not have any quests for me. Thanks for replying.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2020
There are spells, but everyone is in Colossus boulevard (That I can't unlock). All my main quests are completed ,and Merle Ambrose just says the normal dialogue ,and he does not say to whom I must go or give me any quests.