Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey new and returning player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2020
I played a while back and decided to give it another go. One question I have for anyone, here in 2020 what is the current population of schools. From highest played to least played if anyone can tell me? I am going to assume it is still Myth.

Administrator
TheWarReaper on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
I played a while back and decided to give it another go. One question I have for anyone, here in 2020 what is the current population of schools. From highest played to least played if anyone can tell me? I am going to assume it is still Myth.
Welcome back to the Spiral TheWarReaper! That's a great question. I'm sure some in the community have a general insight into what's popular.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
TheWarReaper on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
Welcome back!

I would say the most popular schools are Storm and Fire, and the least popular school is Myth. I couldn't really tell you about the other schools, but they fall in between the other three.

If you're looking for a good school to start out with though, I would recommend Ice or Death! They're good starter schools and they shouldn't put up too much of a challenge for you for the most part with Ice having the highest health in the game and Death being able to attack and heal at any time.

It's truly up to you what you want to do though. Have a good time through the spiral!

Survivor
Jun 15, 2020
Sparck on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
Welcome back to the Spiral TheWarReaper! That's a great question. I'm sure some in the community have a general insight into what's popular.
Thanks Mr. Sprack for the warm welcome. I always prefer being the underdog haha.