Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celstian Mech Mount animation needs amending

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2013
The mount looks cool standing still and in the idle mode animations, but oh dear. When it starts to move
A big armored mech suit should look as though it has some weight and power to it, not mince along like a constipated ballerina. Altering the animation so it has a longer stride and seems more lumbering and heavy whilst still covering the same amount of ground to give it the 50% speed boost is desperately needed. For now I've sent it via the shared bank to a female wizard on the account as I just cannot face the ridicule of my partner seeing the 130 level male wizard moving around the spiral like that.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I totally agree, it's walking animation should be at least half the speed it is now, sometimes when i load into an area and i'm holding the forward key the animation speed is halved and it looks perfect. it's hard to appreciate the mount's walking animation when it's flailing around at light speed like an auto sales tube man.

also if you're wearing a hood or cowl it clips into your face and looks absolutely abysmal. i think your head should extend down and clip into the mech to form a seamless bond instead of having your head and hat pinched at the bottom and funneled into it.