Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
I am a lvl 74 life and have finished Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. Still I don't have a quest from any npc to get lvl 70, 72 spell. I have worked at this for over a month now trying to get quests and still nothing! I came back to game about 4 months ago and when I would log in, it said that my life teacher wanted to talk to me but when I went there she had nothing! I have Googled this 1000 times and have done everything that was said to do! Still nothing! I am remembering why I stopped playing this game. They make it too hard to find spells and the dungeons are so hard now even the one on Colossus Boulevard is impossible to do alone! I need help. Maybe I'm not understanding this game and how to play it, not sure just know I struggle to do most anything.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Well being a life wizard doesn't help - life is notorious for being a very hard school to solo. Just keep pushing through and find teams for questing. Almost everyone wants a life wizard in their group so it shouldn't be too hard. In regards to the dungeons being too hard, getting some better gear may help and there's usually always teams looking to help people through the team up kiosk, so using that should solve that issue.

In regards to the spells, sometimes there's weird level and quest prerequisites for getting spells. For example, you may be a level 70 but need to have access to Avalon for a certain spell, and you might not have access to that world yet, so even though you meet the level requirement, you don't have the world access and therefore can't get the spell quest yet. So my guess is that you may meet a level requirement for some of the spells you're looking for but haven't gone far enough in the main quest line (Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are actually side worlds) to get the spells, so maybe quest more in Zafaria or Avalon or whatever world you're in and see if that helps. Once you complete certain quests in the storyline, you'll sometimes get random messages for NPCs saying you have a spell waiting, so it's possible it's because of that. For the Grizzleheim and Wintertusk spells, you need to get the level 35 spell from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard. For a life wizard, that would be Triage, so make sure you have that. Once you've done that quest, you'll have another quest in Wintertusk for the level 55 spell Brilliant Light. The next one you would get would be Mass Triage at level 72 in Avalon, but you need to have gotten the two previous spells AND gotten far enough in the Avalon quest line to get this spell.

Also, as a reminder, if you think you can't find quests for you wizard, go to each world and use quest finder in your spellbook to find quests. Hope that helps you out - good luck!

130 130 9372 54 48 10