Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finally

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 18, 2013
So I thought I was done with this game never to return. A game that had huge potential but a broken PvP system. I stuck around for 7 years with only hope keeping me around that someday it would be fixed and worth playing. Eventually I gave up and abandoned Wizard101, which is why I haven't been playing for a year plus.

I'm not sure how long ago this became the new thing but my brother went on and saw Turn Based PvP has now become the norm. Thank you KI this is exactly what PvP needed and was the one thing stopping me from playing. You now have a member back.

See you all in the arena!

Administrator
Ghost stone on May 2, 2020 wrote:
So I thought I was done with this game never to return. A game that had huge potential but a broken PvP system. I stuck around for 7 years with only hope keeping me around that someday it would be fixed and worth playing. Eventually I gave up and abandoned Wizard101, which is why I haven't been playing for a year plus.

I'm not sure how long ago this became the new thing but my brother went on and saw Turn Based PvP has now become the norm. Thank you KI this is exactly what PvP needed and was the one thing stopping me from playing. You now have a member back.

See you all in the arena!
Thanks Ghost stone, I'm glad to hear we're updating the game in the right direction here. More to come!

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
Just finished finished checking it out and I thought I would be coming back to give some constructive criticism. But honestly, you couldn't have done it better. I can see a lot of thought was put into this to make sure it was done right. I also like the additional touch of having players gain pips as their turn ends rather than as it starts, it takes a lot unpredictability out of the game. You can see exactly the fire power your opponent will have on their coming turn. If they do get a shadow pip, you're not caught off guard by it.