Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death character gear and bosses duels drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2020
what bosses can I get exalted and master duels form and what bosses/ things should a farm/do to get gear from my death(still low level so all gear recommendations are welcomed).

Survivor
Sep 11, 2016
Hi I'm a level 68 death wizard, so I can't really help with getting exalted if you mean the level 100+ duels. Depending on how low a level you are will change what places you should farm.

Level 30-40: I recommend farming Aquila for the zeus gear, and equip the sky iron hasta (I still use it! lots of people do) It gives you 10% overall damage and an additional power pip at the beginning. I could never get the robe tho so I used the senator robes (not as good) and when I finished dragons pyre, malistaire dropped the ebon robe for me and I used that. (low resistance but high death damage) (unless you get rings and amulets with good stats from farming, just buy them in the bazaar.

Wintertusk: level 45? (I kinda forget)to level 60- start crafting at your level so you can get the winter tusk gear. You can only get it at level 56, but I strongly recommend crafting the hat because of the additional blade you get.

Nadroland: The lest dungeon in winter tusk: You need a team of 2 or 3 at least. They drop good amulets and rings to upgrade.

Level60:
- tower of helephant: its so hard but if you're lucky you can get a mastery amulet. I recommend doing it once with 4 people. You need four, and you're still probably gonna die at some point lol.

- Waterworks: This is the gear everyone talks about. I use the complete set just because I deal enough damage and critical that I wanted the extra residence and not the hat. But still, use the hat if you want the blade. It's easier to get the gear here compared to Aquila, I got the whole set within two runs and the first time we respawned the boss 2-3 times.(You need 4 people to respawn it) Honestly, you can use this gear til Darkmoor from what I know.

- Zigazag: (btw once you reach level 60 you get the quests to do all 3 of these) another dungeon like waterworks but less time consuming. People also use the gear here because of that and the stats are similar to waterworks from what I know. Also have good amulets and rings to get.

Once you reach dragonspyre:
- start farming loremaster (atheneum) she can drop permanent spells (I have 2 but neither are death spells) and also gives out tcs. (But srsly, don't get your hopes up about getting deer knight or death oni haha)

-If you want gold, (helpful for hatching, bazaar, buying houses etc) there's a dungeon in winter tusk (I forget his name) but its up a log slide near the teleporters. You can search it up.

And then farm Darkmoor and people have mixed opinions on farming tartarus. From what I know, it has similar low drop rates like Aquila and the Darkmoor has better stats anyways.

If you want to spend crowns, you can buy packs and stuffer gear/etc but I would wait till you're a higher level just because whatever you get at your level, is going to be at that level. (So if you get gear at level 5 that would have much better stats at level 60 or something, there's nothing you can do. If you want to buy something buy mounts.)

Also, not death related, but don't place your training points in moon school once you reach Celestia.
I hope this was helpful, if you ever need any help with a dungeon/etc or have questions just lmk in a reply (also sorry I just realized how much I typed haha)

Caroline Ravenblood

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
I'm currently farming hades lvl90 gear, I've done bout 10 runs so far and got 2 zeus exalted duels.