Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am getting membership benefits but I don't have a membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Hey guys! So basically, I logged on this morning and I got double the reagents when I found some ore. At the top of my screen a big M came up and said I get double the reagents because I pay for a membership. I then went on the website and looked at my most recent transactions and I never bought one. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe it is a new event or something I don't know. If anyone knows what is happening I would love a response, thanks!
-Austin Mistglade

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
jamesjamesryan on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
Hey guys! So basically, I logged on this morning and I got double the reagents when I found some ore. At the top of my screen a big M came up and said I get double the reagents because I pay for a membership. I then went on the website and looked at my most recent transactions and I never bought one. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe it is a new event or something I don't know. If anyone knows what is happening I would love a response, thanks!
-Austin Mistglade
If you are posting here, you either have a membership or you just recently bought crowns. Those are the only 2 ways you can post on this site.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
jamesjamesryan on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
-Austin Mistglade
I get that notification, too and I'm a crowns player. That notice simply means that if you were a member that you would get double reagents.