Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear At Every Stage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2014
Hey, I'm starting up a playthough with a couple of friends and as I enjoy min maxing and have never done this before I said I'd go through all the gear options we have at every level and make a personalized gear guide for each of us. I know the basics already eg. Bazaar to 30, then Mount Olympus ect. but I'd quite like to look through everything myself and make my own decisions on what is best. Trouble is I can't seem to find a clear list of all gear in the game anywhere. Is there a resource like that anywhere that anyone knows of?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
BoltBase on Apr 8, 2020 wrote:
Hey, I'm starting up a playthough with a couple of friends and as I enjoy min maxing and have never done this before I said I'd go through all the gear options we have at every level and make a personalized gear guide for each of us. I know the basics already eg. Bazaar to 30, then Mount Olympus ect. but I'd quite like to look through everything myself and make my own decisions on what is best. Trouble is I can't seem to find a clear list of all gear in the game anywhere. Is there a resource like that anywhere that anyone knows of?
wizard101central.com/wiki

Survivor
Jun 05, 2014
Survivor
Oct 06, 2011
Just an observation over the last few sets of packs and the gear stats. The stats for storm have been
rather lousy when compared to fire; which is starting to annoy me as while I run a fire my preferred school
is storm (of course this might have to do with the fact that I love storms in real life too, nothing beats
watching a major thunder storm). It's gotten to the point that I'm almost tempted not to bother buying crowns
any more to buy packs as the stats are not worth it. I thought I would mention my view here instead before
I did that so maybe something would be done; otherwise I will do that as like I said storm is my preferred
school. I am aware of the attitude that some storms have that they are better than anyone else; but most
of us are decent people that if asked are more than happy to help others. Please don't let the people with
bad attitudes ruin the game for those of us that are decent.

Alexander Stormweaver
Level 130 Storm