Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making a 2nd Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2015
Hi all.
I have been playing for a while and I want to make a 2nd wizard. Sometimes when playing a game a second time can get boring after you are already far in. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to make starting over again fun?

Hunter ShadowBane

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
One thing that I noticed is how different things can look when playing with a wizard opposite of my first wizard.

If the first was a girl, I made the next one a boy.

I noticed one change in that some of the gear looks different between the girl vs. the boy wizard.

And it's amazing to see how differently each one of them is treated by other wizards. :)

I found it very interesting.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2020
depending on when you made your first wizard in unicorn way it is a little bit different than the original walkthough and a couple different things in the beginning also if you level up to level 50 you can buy a level 50 elixir to instantly boost you up to level 50 (I believe it costs 30,000 crowns) and you will start at the beginning of Dragonspyre!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
Every time I make a new wizard, I dread questing again But I try to focus on collecting reagents and challenging myself a bit by putting a round par on myself during harder matches haha. Its not a lot, but it's something.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
My advice is:

Wait long enough that you have kind of forgotten the parts you did not like about a quest or the game or grinding to level up etc. Then it is fun again. In fact you might notice things you did not notice the first time. You might catch yourself reading dialogue you did not read other times, etc. because there is no rush to explore since you know what's coming up.

Or, you can take the elixir and automatically level up to level 50!

You can approach the game another way with a new wizard. If you soloed it last time, then try to find quest buddies this time. Things like that.

Let us know how it goes, if you would.