Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helena cast impede, pip issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
So, I was fighting Helena. I went first, and the death was late. Helena casted impede, and first turn, I swapped the aura. But somehow, I didn't gain pips until my aura went away.

Administrator
death master101 on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
So, I was fighting Helena. I went first, and the death was late. Helena casted impede, and first turn, I swapped the aura. But somehow, I didn't gain pips until my aura went away.
Thanks for the bug report! For future bugs, please edit the title to briefly mention the root issue so that we can more quickly identify it. I'm also going to move this post to the bug reporting forum (Halston's Laboratory).

Thanks again!

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
death master101 on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
*Fairly* certain this is intentional to keep people from getting around the cheat. :)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I think this is intentional. You can't get rid of the negative aura that easily.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
This is still happening. It doesn’t happen every time but it’s annoying and inconvenient. I don’t think it’s suppose to be like this because it only happens occasionally.