Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard names you want added

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2019
Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
I have a few names

Female: Lily, Kristie, Maggie

Male: Robin, Zack, Mike

Survivor
Sep 01, 2019
Survivor
Aug 07, 2021
Well as we can see there is a demand for seeing name changes and new names being added. Like many I have been playing Wizard101 on and off since Dec of 2008 and have been wanting to see this list of names below added to wizard101:

Boys:
Adriel
Dex
Desmond
Peter
Xavier

Girls:
Avery
Leah
Misha

Survivor
Aug 31, 2019
I think Eden would be a good name for both genders!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2016
FrostedEden on Aug 10, 2021 wrote:
I think Eden would be a good name for both genders!
Piggybacking off of this one, I really like the name "Edan" with an "A" for boys. A plain "Zack" and "Zero" would be cool, too. I know "Zero" isn't really a name, but I like it lol.

There's also some secondary/last names I wanted to see with both genders; Winters (plural) to go with a name theme of mine, Field, Lightning, Electric, Flare, and Hydra.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
I wish there were more options for first names to be not necessarily names but words like Cloud, Sun, Moon, etc. I think it would be cool to have that option and it would give more creative freedom for names.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2021
AdrielTwo on Aug 9, 2021 wrote:
Well as we can see there is a demand for seeing name changes and new names being added. Like many I have been playing Wizard101 on and off since Dec of 2008 and have been wanting to see this list of names below added to wizard101:

Boys:
Adriel
Dex
Desmond
Peter
Xavier

Girls:
Avery
Leah
Misha
Also I would love to add the name "Maple" for girls to the list.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Definitely more non-English names. A lot of the NPCs already have such names, like in Zafaria, Mooshu, and Krokotopia, so it’d be really cool to see players be able to choose those names for their characters.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2017
I have several names that I'd love to see get added.

"IVAN" - There are several characters in Wizard101 named Ivan, including a few Wizard NPC's, so I always found it weird that we're not allowed to have that name ourselves.

"MELODY" - Not a conventional name one might pick out of the box, but it's a beautiful one regardless.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Something with serious whimsy like Anastasia, Ariane, Ophelia, Luna, or well...Whimsy. Whimsy Stormbringer.
Guy names like Orion and Chance wouldn't be bad either. Chance Legendcaller.

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Destiny Ice on Aug 13, 2021 wrote:
I wish there were more options for first names to be not necessarily names but words like Cloud, Sun, Moon, etc. I think it would be cool to have that option and it would give more creative freedom for names.
True, some of the last names could make interesting first names

Survivor
Oct 31, 2020
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 10, 2020 wrote:
For me if I have to pick a first name we don't have in game yet, it would be Maple so if we ever get a name changer added in I could change my high level character's name to Maple (I plan to use Jade gear with her and I think the name Maple would be perfect for her)
I want Maverick.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2017
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I would like names that aren't just standard english, USA, names. names from various countries.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Middle names: Sparrow, hazel, spider, sweet, poppy, deer, silent, oak, peach, sharp, cedar, rabbit, cinder, badger, ember, tulip, wish, bunny.

I would be so happy if I could change my middle name to "wish" or "bunny"

Autumn Wishheart, Autumn Bunny or Bunnyheart, Autumn Sweetheart, so cute!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Honestly, just Drew. I know Andrew already exists, but just Drew. Oh, and Sebastian.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2011
I would like the name "Stella" to be added!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
I noticed you can't have "Writer" in the last slot,
I think being called Stellar (i.e) StoryWriter would be absolutely dope!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2018
I would really love for the name Clark to be added!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2016
i'd love to see the name Ava be added :)

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Hello! I would love to see the name Vincent added to the game!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2017
Hey everyone! I was wondering what name ideas you guys would want to be added in Wizard101? I asked KI a couple months ago and they said that once they get the update down that they will be adding some more name options that are more diverse. I wanted to make this topic (Not sure if it was already done before) so we can get some names going that hopefully someone from KI sees these name options so they get added! Here are some of mine: Javier, Cathica, Yuri, Elodie, Emma, Karla, Francisco, River, Rose, Martha, Donna, Karen, and so many more but ill stop right there lol. Feel free to put ideas down!