Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please extend event longer for more points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
Can you guys please care to comment on our deckathalon feedback??? You guys have any future plans in changing deckathalon events? Or any plans on even extending the winter scroll of fortune event?

Because I'm only getting 32 points vs the 100 points on spiral show case. Can you guys please extend the event for another week and give us the spiral showcase event, with the double points membership possibly extended? Just something...

Because i was going to make it to end of 9 tier event, now i'm not ..because you guys short me out on points. Please extend the event with spiral showcase with a double point membership or another beastmoon event or something...just anything? I just feel kinda back stabbed for throwing out 7,000 crowns, and now I'm going to be short from finishing the event due to the death deckathalon event....

Administrator
Cowdy09 on Feb 22, 2020 wrote:
Can you guys please care to comment on our deckathalon feedback??? You guys have any future plans in changing deckathalon events? Or any plans on even extending the winter scroll of fortune event?

Because I'm only getting 32 points vs the 100 points on spiral show case. Can you guys please extend the event for another week and give us the spiral showcase event, with the double points membership possibly extended? Just something...

Because i was going to make it to end of 9 tier event, now i'm not ..because you guys short me out on points. Please extend the event with spiral showcase with a double point membership or another beastmoon event or something...just anything? I just feel kinda back stabbed for throwing out 7,000 crowns, and now I'm going to be short from finishing the event due to the death deckathalon event....
Hi Cowdy09! Apologies about missing your post here. Looks like it wrapped a few pages.

We're always open to considering adjusting the Deckathalons and other events!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I was wondering if you could extend the running of the Beastmoon Hunt to combat boredom at home during the pandemic. I know you change the rewards and stuff for us to get points but seriously The Beastmoon Hunt is way more fun because it changes everytime you play a match. There is only so much fishing a person can do per energy bottle and really fishing is pretty boring once you get all the fish. Also you could do a combination fishing beastmoon point system for the scroll of fortune.