Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to earn points [Winter Scroll of Fortune Event]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2017
No matter what I seem to do, I seem to not earn any points. I'm completely clueless as to how to earn points. I have bought a scroll which I was told is needed to earn points, but I am still stuck on 0 points for the event. Everyone I asked about the point system haven't made this clear to me.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
You can earn points by playing events. If you play the beastmoon hunt, deckathon, or participate in the spiral showcase you can earn the points that count toward the scroll of fortune.

Each event has a different thing you can earn points for. For example the spiral showcase you can earn points by training a pet, fishing, doing a daily assignment, helping on the team kiosk, and crafting. You will only earn points doing this activities when the event is on. (Right now beastmoon is on)

You can play beastmoon and earn points by defeating opponents, leveling up forms, capturing rings, or winning the battle.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you. It took a while to figure out but I found how to earn points through crafting and training pets, your post really helped.