Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Constant trouble logging into game

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I don't know what is going on, but everytime I try to log in it takes me to the KI white page and music, then a sign pops up saying lost connection. I then have to quit. After this happens, I log back onto the game it always loads pretty quickly on both occasions, and the second time I can get on the game normally.

However I have a horrible lag going on. Everytime I try to go to a new area, or to my house, the loading page is there for a good 10-20 seconds. This is very harmful when trying to enter a dungeon and team up. All this happened after the new update and underground dungeons were added.. KI, what is going on. I've checked my computer for corrupt files. I have uninstalled and installed twice now, did a registry clean up and defrag. Everything on my computer is working correctly, except the game. Please help.

Administrator
FionaDawn62 on Jan 5, 2020 wrote:
I don't know what is going on, but everytime I try to log in it takes me to the KI white page and music, then a sign pops up saying lost connection. I then have to quit. After this happens, I log back onto the game it always loads pretty quickly on both occasions, and the second time I can get on the game normally.

However I have a horrible lag going on. Everytime I try to go to a new area, or to my house, the loading page is there for a good 10-20 seconds. This is very harmful when trying to enter a dungeon and team up. All this happened after the new update and underground dungeons were added.. KI, what is going on. I've checked my computer for corrupt files. I have uninstalled and installed twice now, did a registry clean up and defrag. Everything on my computer is working correctly, except the game. Please help.
Hi FionaDawn62! Sorry to hear about the performance issues. We'll help figure out what's going on.

Can you please contact our support team so we can track the issue properly: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Thanks!