Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor or Less

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
My level 100 life has now attempted the last portion of Darkmoor (Graveyard etc.) 5 times. Attempted because at the conclusion of the Graveyard battle, at least 1-2 people flee. I've even had a player flee during the battle. Twice.

Is this a difficult optional dungeon? It's challenging, but with the right team...oh wait...

For the love of Sylvia Drake, if you're going to join a team in Darkmoor, stay with the team until the end. The end being Undead Malistaire in all his glory, not the "Oh I got what I was farming for, got a lunch, bye!".

Please.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Snee432 on Oct 17, 2019 wrote:
My level 100 life has now attempted the last portion of Darkmoor (Graveyard etc.) 5 times. Attempted because at the conclusion of the Graveyard battle, at least 1-2 people flee. I've even had a player flee during the battle. Twice.

Is this a difficult optional dungeon? It's challenging, but with the right team...oh wait...

For the love of Sylvia Drake, if you're going to join a team in Darkmoor, stay with the team until the end. The end being Undead Malistaire in all his glory, not the "Oh I got what I was farming for, got a lunch, bye!".

Please.
hey snee.
Team up for darkmoor is bad. A lot of people just want to do the first boss or the key boss in team up for some reason. Darkmoor and all of aquil have this problem. Since you are life, the biggest thing you need is the boots. The rattle rod and krok hat are better for life (In my option). In the future, I would just change to a popular realm and ask people if they want to do a full run in front of the graveyard. KI really needs to add a separate sigil for a key boss or secret boss at the front so people who wants to do the these bosses.