Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disabling maycasts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I'm a Death Wizard that recently purchased the Fantastic Fairytale bundle and have the Poison Apple wand equipped. It's a fantastic weapon save for one giant problem, the maycast. Since I use the shadowstrikes to get rid of any negative wards placed on me, I run the risk of having my weapon maycast a Poison spell and use up all my blades. This has become extremely frustrating. I can't even use a different wand because none of my other ones come close to it. So I ask, why not give us the option to disable maycasts similarly to how we can prevent spells from our equipment to come into our deck. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this, so maybe I'm missing something, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd benefit from this change.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
pok4079 on Sep 9, 2019 wrote:
I'm a Death Wizard that recently purchased the Fantastic Fairytale bundle and have the Poison Apple wand equipped. It's a fantastic weapon save for one giant problem, the maycast. Since I use the shadowstrikes to get rid of any negative wards placed on me, I run the risk of having my weapon maycast a Poison spell and use up all my blades. This has become extremely frustrating. I can't even use a different wand because none of my other ones come close to it. So I ask, why not give us the option to disable maycasts similarly to how we can prevent spells from our equipment to come into our deck. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this, so maybe I'm missing something, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd benefit from this change.
Coming from a pay to win wand i completely agree with you, the option to disable the may cast should be available. I would have gotten it myself for my life if only the wand came with some decent pierce at least +5% but i guess that's asking for too much xD.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2016
Balance has the problem in spades, since most of his blades and traps are universal.
He can't even wand hit to clear weakness or towers,and has to use cleanse/pierce.which are NOT in his school.