Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give an option to disable weapon maycasts maybe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I'm a Death wizard and recently bought the Fantastic Fairytale bundle and have the Poison Apple wand equipped because the stats were very good compared to what I have. One h u g e problem, however, is the maycast. Whenever a negative ward is casted on me, I use the shadowstrike to get rid of it. Problem is, sometimes my wand will cast poison and get rid of all my blades and it ruins the entire match for me. I don't PVP and only quest, so of course it's not the end of the world as I can just try again without problem, but even still, it becomes frustrating, even with the low chances of the weapon cast. If it wasn't for that, the wand would be perfect. If we could just disable maycasts from our equipment like how we with their added spells, I feel this wouldn't be an issue. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this so maybe I'm missing something. But even then, I'm sure others may have experienced this.