Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatchmaking Kiosk Oversight - Please give opinion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi all. There is an issue with the Hatchmaking Kiosk that a friend brought to my attention and wanted to get everyone’s input on it. When you are getting hatches with your pets through the Kiosk it keeps count of how many hatches you have done by illustration of how many Hatch Peppers you have. You see this on the screen when opening the Hatchmaking Kiosk. But then if you use any of those Hatch peppers to buy something, it subtracts those so you no longer know the true count of total hatches you have done. Because of this you do not know when you will reach the next level, e.g - Adept, Superior, Grandmaster.

When I asked KI Customer Service on this, they advised that is known issue. The question bringing to everyone is whether opinion is that important enough to fix. So that KI employees that monitor the message board know if interest exists in topic please voice your opinion. I think is glaring omission as with other activites such as gardening, fishing, monstrology, etc. the score is kept pretty well. But with With Pets/Hatch peppers if you use any of them for anything, real possibility you will then have no idea how much further to go in order to get to next level.

Voice your opinion..!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
Michael LegendHunt... on Jun 11, 2019 wrote:
Hi all. There is an issue with the Hatchmaking Kiosk that a friend brought to my attention and wanted to get everyone’s input on it. When you are getting hatches with your pets through the Kiosk it keeps count of how many hatches you have done by illustration of how many Hatch Peppers you have. You see this on the screen when opening the Hatchmaking Kiosk. But then if you use any of those Hatch peppers to buy something, it subtracts those so you no longer know the true count of total hatches you have done. Because of this you do not know when you will reach the next level, e.g - Adept, Superior, Grandmaster.

When I asked KI Customer Service on this, they advised that is known issue. The question bringing to everyone is whether opinion is that important enough to fix. So that KI employees that monitor the message board know if interest exists in topic please voice your opinion. I think is glaring omission as with other activites such as gardening, fishing, monstrology, etc. the score is kept pretty well. But with With Pets/Hatch peppers if you use any of them for anything, real possibility you will then have no idea how much further to go in order to get to next level.

Voice your opinion..!
For us badge lovers, I think it should be given the needed attention it deserves. I know they are aware of the true numbers, as when we trash or sell fish they are able to give us a true count of how many we have. They are still awarding badges and we know the requirements, so let us see how close we are. It will fit perfect with the activity page in our book. Thanks Michael for bringing this to KI attention. Please help this badge addicts need to know.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Michael LegendHunt... on Jun 11, 2019 wrote:

Voice your opinion..!
I think it would be really encouraging for hatchers if the next badge to unlock gave a 22/50 or whatever it is so they can watch their progress

Some of the defeat badges show these before the badge unlocks so you can know how many more you need to defeat before the next badge is achieved. It would be great if the hatching badges did this as well

Survivor
May 11, 2011
If I were interested in my hatching level, I would surely be disappointed if KingsIsle didn't keep me apprised of my progress any time I care to check. Good job bring this into the light.