Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Teleporter suggestion

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I have done some placements on some housing teleporters to my castles, but, I feel that by placing more, even on the same color, some people cannot tell which teleporters' locations' nodes are set in which home they're placed in.

There should be teleport node destination location names added, each set to which house they're in and where they'll teleport people from to there, example, "To Wizard's Cottage from Midday Estate" and/or nearby prompt location names when they get near to the teleporter set to whatever destination the node's been placed in.

Sparck, I think this little suggestion should be added so that people who own and placed numerous teleporters will be more comforting in knowing where they're going from one castle to another.

Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Trimond297 on May 23, 2019 wrote:
I have done some placements on some housing teleporters to my castles, but, I feel that by placing more, even on the same color, some people cannot tell which teleporters' locations' nodes are set in which home they're placed in.

There should be teleport node destination location names added, each set to which house they're in and where they'll teleport people from to there, example, "To Wizard's Cottage from Midday Estate" and/or nearby prompt location names when they get near to the teleporter set to whatever destination the node's been placed in.

Sparck, I think this little suggestion should be added so that people who own and placed numerous teleporters will be more comforting in knowing where they're going from one castle to another.

Thanks!
I tend to use loads of (crafted) customisable signs so visitors know which teleport to use to go to the house they're looking for but these take a lot of crafting and sometimes you don't want visitors to know even though the owner might need to (eg doing a games house with teleporters for escaping those pesky fire elves trying to tag you!).

Something I'd really like to see is when we're in the housing interface (to place/move items) would be if teleport locations (where the person would arrive) would show! I can't count the number of times I've places teleports then accidentally trapped people in housing items I've placed afterwards without realising it was too close to their spawn location!

I like your idea and would also like for the teleport locations to show when in the housing interface for decorating