Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusa is broken in turn-based

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Having recently participated in a turn-based tournament, whenever i would cast medusa the stun would only count for 1 other player round. I guess the mechanic counts my turn after as a stun for them two.

With a school that is very low tier at max level having weird bugs like this, makes the school worse, Which myth really doesn’t need. Hopefully more can see this so it can be fixed or at least an explanation why it won’t. Ty anyways.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Prodigious Helper on May 5, 2019 wrote:
Having recently participated in a turn-based tournament, whenever i would cast medusa the stun would only count for 1 other player round. I guess the mechanic counts my turn after as a stun for them two.

With a school that is very low tier at max level having weird bugs like this, makes the school worse, Which myth really doesn’t need. Hopefully more can see this so it can be fixed or at least an explanation why it won’t. Ty anyways.
Wow, I was told this was fixed, guess not!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018

Perhaps its an unintentional bug that would probably need to be address at. The card clearly states stuns opponent for 2 rounds.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

Turn Based Tournament? This entire game is turn based.

Let’s all just agree that there are hundreds of issues with PVP!