Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Playing as Different Species in the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2019
Greetings everyone. What if there was a way to play as another humanoid species (other than human) in the Spiral?

For example, Madame Falmea is a Fire Elf. I think it would be really cool to be able to play as one, (or anything other than human) and this could help breathe new life into the game! The "races" could be locked behind crowns purchases, and they could also have access to only certain schools that would make sense in lore.

We've all seen the fairies that race across in Unicorn Way. What if we could play as them? They could create both male and female models for the species. I know this would be a lot of work but it's just an idea that I had.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
Jade Blade on Apr 23, 2019 wrote:
Greetings everyone. What if there was a way to play as another humanoid species (other than human) in the Spiral?

For example, Madame Falmea is a Fire Elf. I think it would be really cool to be able to play as one, (or anything other than human) and this could help breathe new life into the game! The "races" could be locked behind crowns purchases, and they could also have access to only certain schools that would make sense in lore.

We've all seen the fairies that race across in Unicorn Way. What if we could play as them? They could create both male and female models for the species. I know this would be a lot of work but it's just an idea that I had.
big problem with that would be if they had to have armor models, besides that you have access to transformations. Permanent transformations would be awesome though, I'd love to run around as a Marleybonian, or something

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Now, they do already have transformations you can purchase in the crown shop for either gold or crowns. I do like the idea of having two separate genders though so you can choose. I do not think it is necessary to add races in though since they have the lore which includes us being from a certain somewhere (Not going to spoil it for you). Overall, I like the separate gender idea on the transformations.

Chris Thundercloud 130

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
Chris Thundercloud on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Now, they do already have transformations you can purchase in the crown shop for either gold or crowns. I do like the idea of having two separate genders though so you can choose. I do not think it is necessary to add races in though since they have the lore which includes us being from a certain somewhere (Not going to spoil it for you). Overall, I like the separate gender idea on the transformations.

Chris Thundercloud 130
Not everyone cares about the story's lore.

Not everyone enjoys playing a human. Just saying, permanent polymorphs would be cool