Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wands with two class abilities?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2015
I'm not a new player, but I have been questioning this for a long time. A long time ago I thought I saw a few staff's with two school abilities? (Example: A staff with life or Ice 0 pip cards) Is this a thing? I've been trying to research this but I've had no avail, it's a silly question but I'm desperate to figure this out!

Kind regards+q

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Yes, many off school wands (majority of them being crowns only) now carry wand attacks representing two schools.

Some even have up to three or four!

Also, some of these wands have "may cast abilities" which works similarly to how a pet's talent works. It's trigger is using the wand attack provided by the wand to attack.

So, occasionally, you will cast two attacks in one turn.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
It is a thing. One of my wizards has a wand that has zero pip wand spells in both ice and shadow school. I haven't gone looking for one that is both ice and life, but there may be. Have you checked for it in the crown shop? I suspect they don't go into the Bazaar, though they might drop in higher level fights.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome, Khspoon!

Yes, there are actually many wands like this! Keep journeying through the Spiral, and you'll come across one someday!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2015
Lookit Light on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Welcome, Khspoon!

Yes, there are actually many wands like this! Keep journeying through the Spiral, and you'll come across one someday!
Thanks, but like I said before I am not a new player, kind regards anyhow!