Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game change suggegestions.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
hello, I figured why not today to post some suggestions to make the game so much better!

1. lower the drop rates of all the gear. Darkmoor, Hades, and waterworks all drops it gear WAY to often and just clutters everyone's inventory.

2. remove the pet pavilion and just let us train our pets through feeding them gear. the pet pavilion lets people train there pets way to fast and efficiently, and that's without double pet xp dropping left and right.

3. lower the speed of the player and mounts. we are all just way too fast. I cant press forward for then a second without slamming into a wall. dropping everyone's speed 20% should fix everything.

4. remove housing from the game. Literally NO ONE uses it at all so just dump it. I am a thousand percent sure there is not a single player in game who cares about decoration.

5. have random encounters. since we can see the enemies in front of us its just way too easy to avoid fight. making it so that we have to fight every few steps should make it all much more worth while and spontaneous. one last suggestion that I am going to post below because I know everyone is eager to agree with me in there posts...

April Fools! I thought a little April fools day post on the message boards would give everyone a little chuckle at the absurdity of what I am asking for.

Administrator
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
hello, I figured why not today to post some suggestions to make the game so much better!

1. lower the drop rates of all the gear. Darkmoor, Hades, and waterworks all drops it gear WAY to often and just clutters everyone's inventory.

2. remove the pet pavilion and just let us train our pets through feeding them gear. the pet pavilion lets people train there pets way to fast and efficiently, and that's without double pet xp dropping left and right.

3. lower the speed of the player and mounts. we are all just way too fast. I cant press forward for then a second without slamming into a wall. dropping everyone's speed 20% should fix everything.

4. remove housing from the game. Literally NO ONE uses it at all so just dump it. I am a thousand percent sure there is not a single player in game who cares about decoration.

5. have random encounters. since we can see the enemies in front of us its just way too easy to avoid fight. making it so that we have to fight every few steps should make it all much more worth while and spontaneous. one last suggestion that I am going to post below because I know everyone is eager to agree with me in there posts...

April Fools! I thought a little April fools day post on the message boards would give everyone a little chuckle at the absurdity of what I am asking for.
I was about to say that we had a rather spectacular home decorating contest :).

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

Thanks for the April fools fun! I was chuckling from the moment you said Darkmoor, Hades and Waterworks all drops the gear too often right through to the end of your post!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014

Interesting ideas but many players will disagree with you on these suggestions specially lowering the drop rates on gear. There are posts about players complaning the drop rates were and may still be too lower; asking for higher rates to save time and frustratings. Players even had quit the game because they the drop rates are too lower in the dungeons you mentioned.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014

OOPS, sorry! My bad. I misread the bottom line where it's said April Fools. I guess the joke is on me. . Please ignore my first post.

P.S. Good April fools joke ( thumbs up)