Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WINTERTUSK AVAILING HANDS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2012
I finally finished wintertusk and got all of the runes after grinding it out for like two days. Now Erik Wyrdrune isn't even giving me any quest. I'm already level 75 why isn't he giving me my lvl 55 spell?

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Hey Ryan,

Happy spring! (in my case) I think we can all agree that EVERYONE has trouble figuring things out with the level 55 sell quest. Right now I find myself at 58 and I still haven't gotten the spell quest, though I have been alerted that I should. I also have a problem with getting to Celestia. But even when we can't figure out what to do, we need to hang in there because all these things are key to finishing the game. IF you feel that it is just something you HAVE to have, try treasure cards. I use treasure cards often (efreet) and I have the 58 spell quest now. Just hang in there until it pops up.

See you in the spiral!

~ Alexis

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
You wizards have to talk to Baldur Goldpaws in old town before you talk to Erik Wyrdrune to get a quest for your spells