Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frostbite Visual Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
While playing through the game recently, I've been noticing a small problem. As you should be able to tell by the title, this is about the spell Frostbite. Frostbite deals damage and leaves a damage over time effect. However, Instead of an icon, a icon is used for the damage over time effect. Only the visuals are bugged, however, as the spell works as intended, dealing damage.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Yup, I noticed this too. I noticed it when questing in Mirage, but I haven't checked other worlds or used the spell myself to see if it was a universal bug or unique to Mirage only.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
kris932h on Mar 11, 2017 wrote:
While playing through the game recently, I've been noticing a small problem. As you should be able to tell by the title, this is about the spell Frostbite. Frostbite deals damage and leaves a damage over time effect. However, Instead of an icon, a icon is used for the damage over time effect. Only the visuals are bugged, however, as the spell works as intended, dealing damage.
Agreed. Mentioned this in a post myself a couple days ago. Not annoying, just odd.