Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Are The Prepaid Card In Canada?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2015
So a few days ago I went to my local Wal-Mart, looking for a Wizard101 prepaid card but there was none to be found, I then went to EB games and there was none there either. I understand that I only looked at two of the stores from the variety of stores available to buy from but it is still a little concerning knowing that I wont be able to buy a prepaid card for one of my most favorite games. Anyone know what's going on in Canada?

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Zaun20 on Feb 28, 2017 wrote:
So a few days ago I went to my local Wal-Mart, looking for a Wizard101 prepaid card but there was none to be found, I then went to EB games and there was none there either. I understand that I only looked at two of the stores from the variety of stores available to buy from but it is still a little concerning knowing that I wont be able to buy a prepaid card for one of my most favorite games. Anyone know what's going on in Canada?
Any of the 7-11's I've been to in my city took them off the shelves a couple of years ago. I only ever saw one at one of the two London Drugs I've been to. Never saw one at EB Games, nor Best Buy. Best Buy bought Future Shop, so if any of the former Future Shop stores had any, Best Buy probably would have absorbed them, but I don't recall ever seeing any there neither. Of course with Zellers and Target Canada both out of business, those ones are gone.

I've also never seen them in Macs, and I never think to look for them at Shoppers or Toys R Us.

WalMart is the only place I've seen them in the past couple of years. The last time I looked they still had them at the WalMarts in my area.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Zaun20 on Feb 28, 2017 wrote:
No clue. We don't know if Canada is even the 2nd or 3rd country that they would ship them to. There is always the chance that they just missed listing Wizard101 Prepaid Cards to stock at your location. I notice this sometimes as well, they just don't have it. It's sometimes replaced by those IMVU cards or Club Penguin Memberships. Hah.

I would suggest Shopper's Drug Mart if you have one near you. I believe they still have them available.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 90+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
They were nowhere to be found in the U.S. last Christmas.

OK I guess Game Stop had a few but they used to be at several other places.