Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level Should I be when i leave mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
Hey guys i just got a question what level should you go to mooshu to dragonspire? I left wizard city at like lvl 12 or 13. When i left krok i was lvl 23 but i side quest myself up to lvl 25. When i went to Marlybone, I leveled up to 29. Now, I am at mooshu lvl 33 death wizard. I'm at the main quest of beating the plauge oni or something like that but its the place where the munk is i think its called solitude Cave. So im I to low to go to dragonspire or are there some worlds I c

an go to before it.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well I was 40 when I got to dragonspyre but I did grizzleheim first. You can sidequest to 42 to get wraith first though.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
jashelper on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys i just got a question what level should you go to mooshu to dragonspire? I left wizard city at like lvl 12 or 13. When i left krok i was lvl 23 but i side quest myself up to lvl 25. When i went to Marlybone, I leveled up to 29. Now, I am at mooshu lvl 33 death wizard. I'm at the main quest of beating the plauge oni or something like that but its the place where the munk is i think its called solitude Cave. So im I to low to go to dragonspire or are there some worlds I c

an go to before it.
Recommended at least level 35-38! Dragonspyre enemies can be really tough so try to do Aquila's Mount Olympus dungeon for gear which gives a nice boost in damage. Good luck!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
jashelper on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:

an go to before it.
I would say that you should be around level 39-42