Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Member Benefit idea!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Something good can come from something bad. So my idea is to occasionally have a Member Benefit that restores everyones Catch of the Day bonus to the highest they ever had theirs at!

30 days is a long and discouraging time for us to expect to catch the CoD fish everyday and especially with these "bugs" that can reset it on any given day. Remember when the CoD was a fish that was not even in the Spiral yet? I do. So now it has reset at least 3 times in just a few months so please consider this idea and make fishing great again. Thank you.

PS: Perhaps an elixir in Crowns Shop would be mutually beneficial to both player and KI. This way, anytime this bug does occur again in the future, those affected can simply be credited with a free elixir or two. Please let me know if this idea can be considered.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
stemogstel on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
Something good can come from something bad. So my idea is to occasionally have a Member Benefit that restores everyones Catch of the Day bonus to the highest they ever had theirs at!

30 days is a long and discouraging time for us to expect to catch the CoD fish everyday and especially with these "bugs" that can reset it on any given day. Remember when the CoD was a fish that was not even in the Spiral yet? I do. So now it has reset at least 3 times in just a few months so please consider this idea and make fishing great again. Thank you.

PS: Perhaps an elixir in Crowns Shop would be mutually beneficial to both player and KI. This way, anytime this bug does occur again in the future, those affected can simply be credited with a free elixir or two. Please let me know if this idea can be considered.
Fix the CotD from bugging!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
The reason this idea is good is not only that it would allow young wizards to reset after a game glitch, but also that there are times when real life keeps young wizards away from the game.

If they spend weeks to get to the maximum selling price for the Catch of the Day and then miss one day for legitimate real life reasons, they lose ALL their progress. This would be a nice little feature to keep them coming back and enjoying fishing every day!