Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't see what others are casting!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Usually when I cast a blade, it will show the spell's icon beside my name with the target. There is a bug where it won't appear, so a lot of the time I can't see what the other people in the battle are casting, and vice versa.

It is inconsistent, and the spell will sometimes appear as per normal. Sometimes, it will appear normally but the target will be wrong, and then it will disappear.

It makes it really difficult to work in groups, especially when multiple people are blading each other.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Adam|Storm|Tamer on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
Usually when I cast a blade, it will show the spell's icon beside my name with the target. There is a bug where it won't appear, so a lot of the time I can't see what the other people in the battle are casting, and vice versa.

It is inconsistent, and the spell will sometimes appear as per normal. Sometimes, it will appear normally but the target will be wrong, and then it will disappear.

It makes it really difficult to work in groups, especially when multiple people are blading each other.
This bug needs to be addressed. I've experienced it too, every time I play (which is everyday).

I tend to see it the most often when charms are being casted on the person on the moon (last position).

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I always encounter this bug as well. It can be especially annoying when attempting to defeat cheating bosses. I've found that it mostly occurs when casting blades.

~Vanessa Mythdust

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
I have had some problems as well. The weird thing is I can not see my teams or the other teams health. This is very annoying to deal with in pvp because i base my cards off my opponents health. This is obviously something that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
I agree that this bug needs to be fixed desperately. Helping friends with dungeons like Darkmoor is extremely hard because of this.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thank you all for your reports. We'll be monitoring this bug. It will require a bit more "code research" on our end. Sorry for the inconvenience!