Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dispel spamming needs to stop plz.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
I know these treads have been made before, but the dispel spam in PvP is getting on my nerves for real. I'm a max lvl Myth and is confident in making come backs when going second in pvp, but when the person going first Myth dispels you 2-3 times making you get rid of your pips and they end up having enough time to setup and hit you, you can't come back from that. I'm still waiting for a solution/fix to this.

1.) I think the limits of dispels in pvp ( at-least in 1v1 ) should be limited to 2-3 uses a match ( of course doesn't count if you fizzle it ).

2.) Can't use it 1-2 rounds after using one. If it's a different school dispel and same for example using a Balance dispel right after using an ice dispel, i think that could still be allowed but not the same school dispel every round.

3.) I'm honestly at the point of thinking you shouldn't lose your pips to dispels, or at least lose 2 pips or power pips which is same pip cost as the dispel. I still think this is better than getting rid of all the pips of the spell you were trying to use.

And or

4.) Raise dispel costs to 3-4 pips.

First turn advantage is hard to deal with also because of dispel spam so you can hardly make a come back from second. I think dispel spamming should be limited.

Just my opineeons. Any thoughts?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Agreed, dispel spamming is a major issue. Think about it if you have to dispel spam from first to win you are a pretty poor player. I often wonder what these people can accomplish from second lol.

I think limiting dispels per match or making something like dispel blocks (much like stun blocks when you get stunned) would help.

Sadly a lot of people dispel just to be able to hit because they are in fear of the other person dispelling, thus the problem just gets worse and worse.